Old 09-26-2010, 07:12 AM
quiltinghere

I'm going to be working on updating the activities board today. What a BUSY BUSY BUSY week I had. I'm very glad I was able to get the swap back in the mail as scheduled.

LABBYROBINSON: I hope you're back home and relaxing for a day or two before attempting anything. (((LABBY)))

SADIEMAE - You ducked after mentioning a Christmas Strip Swap - but I still 'got ya'. :)

BESUE - thanks for the suggestion to SADIEMAE to cut the zip tops off the little bags and using a strip of tape (or even a label) to close it. **My other suggestions would be to put all the bags into a gallon size bag and SQUEEZE the air out of it, use a Priority Flat Rate cardboard envelope (it holds 12 bags) for $4.95, include a Priority Label and a Priority Stamp or 5 - $1.00 stamps or cash (it makes it easier on the clerk to count!) (I can provide the return envelope) and mail BEFORE the deadline.**

JAYELEE - hope your surgery turned out well and you're seeing much better

MOONRISE - Nice Quilt top - did you finish it? (now I'm ducking)

TAMMYM - so sorry to hear of your BOO - I understand your grief. (((TAMMY)))

SMTP5 - Cool Quilt top! Did you decide on a border?

MOM-6 - I think doing 12 bags is just a few minutes more on time and fabric. I think postage would be just a little more too. But well worth sending in 12 and not less. Glad you joined and at least see how it works.

Ok that was catching up on posts. Going to get to some cleaning and laundry started. When I take a break I'll work on allllllll the PMs I received.

Have a wonderful Sunday - it's nice and cool and sunny here - perfect baking and chili and football weather!