View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Joanieu

I have been smoking since I was 12 - I spoke about 1 1/2 packs a day. DH also smokes and maybe 3 packs a day. I have been trying to at least cut down, but even that is hard - I have tried several times to quit over the years. About 5 of my friends have bought the e-cigs - one friend use to smoke 3 packs a day and her doctor told her that it isn't the nicotine that kills you its the smoke, tar and chemicals that are in the cigs now. She has saved soo much money that she bought brand new bedroom furniture. A couple other of my friends have not had a cigeratte in 3 weeks and then the other one smokes every once in awhile. DH and I do not smoke in the house and haven't for over 7 years now and I am tired of going outside and freezing my tail off. I want to quit but sometimes I really like the process of smoking - I am trying to talk DH into letting me buy the e-cigs. There's this website (www.aquavaporcig.com) that has them at good prices. Another friend of mine just got her's from there, but she is having to call them today to see how to refill the cartridge. I am waiting to hear from her about this product. Sorry for this being so long.. Congrats to all of you who have quit. It is one of the hardest things to do, but I will I just have to have the will power to do it. :)