View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 06:20 AM
SewExtremeSeams

Hi,

I assume your DD doesn't quilt. That means she doesn't or isn't able to appreciate what and why you cut up perfectly good fabric and sew it back together again.

I recommend that you look this site up. It should also be listed on the Green Fairy Quilts site. It is a trip that the Green Fairy and her husband recently took to Romania to bring quilts to children and families that people had made and donated for this specific trip.

Warning, have a kleenex box nearby, turn up your volume. It will open your eyes to the generousity of quilters from all over and it will especially open your eyes as to how many, many in the world would love to have a quilt of any type. I know your heart will be touched and that it will give you new motivation. Look how beautiful, probably expensive and definitely creative quilters have been.

After you view this video, watch it with your daughter. It may give her new insight and appreciation for what you do and enjoy. God bless you and may your heart be encouraged each time you sit down to sew!!! :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruV5A...layer_embedded
Oops! Forgot to put the site in:

o