Old 10-07-2010, 10:29 AM
katied772

I know if anyone has an answer, you guys will. I posted on here several months ago about selling my huge stash of fabric. Only plan to keep a small amount, mainly home dec. type. I have several reasons for doing this. Number one is that I need the funds for continuous care for my black Lab who has (in remission) melanoma. But also I need to have the garage sewing room totally cleaned out within a couple weeks because it's going to be used for another purpose. I currently have listed in the classified section here a lot of fat quarters, some yardages and many fabrics still on bolts. I've sold many of the fat quarters but am realizing that this could be a months long project with the amount I have to list. Any ideas on ways to sell it fast, preferably in larger amounts? I literally have a 20 x 20 sewing room that is full and have hundreds of yards of quality LQS fabric. Love my fabric but keeping it is not an option. I also hate the thought of moving it into my dining room and bedrooms to store while selling. Any ideas would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks. Kate

PS. Since fat quarters and smaller pieces seem to be so popular, I even thought about cutting it all into fat quarters and also maybe buy a die cutter and cut a bunch into shapes. Just not sure. Again, if I did that I'd have to live with it stored in various rooms of my house.