Old 10-08-2010, 04:01 PM
katied772

Originally Posted by brookemarie19
I would hope that you would list them here as many of us would gladly purchase it from you (whether it is yardage or fat quarters) and take it off your hands. I know that they would sell fast here with the prices of cotton going up. It would just be a matter of having to take photos to post here.
Had some of it listed here and was in the process of photographing more to list but someone complained because my "regular" status fell off during the listing, so admin removed all my listings. I got so tied up in answering emails and packing to ship that I neglected to continue to post. Would like to list again once I am "regular" but don't want to go through all that work to have it happen again. I was enjoying selling here because I have grown comfortable with this forum since I joined in July. A lot of people bought and were happy to be able to have access to the fabric as I was to have folks get it that love fabric as I do. Appreciate all the ideas. Quilters are mostly a very giving and generous bunch. Even when I sell my fabric I will definitely stay on the forum and maybe sew smaller projects. Thanks everyone.