View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Celeste

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
Willum is in his new forever home! Happy dance. All my babies that were in the Luv-A-Pet adoption are in their new homes but 4 little ones that are in the guest room are going over today or tomorrow. I will be bringing home one of the kitties that is so, so pretty but is just getting so stressed from being there that she is starting to attack people. She needs to be in a home where she is the only kitty and I think she is partial to men. One of the other volunteers' boyfriend would like her so he is going to visit her here over the next couple of weeks until he can take her. I pray that it works because this is her last chance. It she goes back to the shelter, I'm pretty sure she will be put down because they can't keep a cat that can be so unpredictible. I think I am the only one she hasn't had a confrontation with. With her here, that will free up a large cage for my 4 little ones. I would appreciate all the prayers and good thoughts for Baby, that she will do well so she can go to her forever home. She is one of the most beautiful long-hair black & white kitties I have ever seen. Thanks friends.
Until they all have homes,
Wendy
happy days for Willum! Hopeful one for Baby.