View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 06:30 AM
plainpat

That's great.....I can't seem to work on more than one thing at a time.Used to know a woman who had maybe 15-20 sewing machines. She loved them ,but wasn't a sewer....she just liked sewing machines.

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by justme2
Wow....you have a lot of machines! I still have counter space & my back will thank me :D .Of course,I'd shop & find the best price.Just wondering if you use all your machines?

I have run short on storage space and counter space. Maybe if I didn't have 4 sewing machines, 2 sergers, a blind hemmer, & computer I would have more space. For me it doesn't make sense, but I guess for others it would.
Yes, I do. Right now the Diamond is quilting a design downloaded off the computer. The Topaz has the walking foot on it for the binding and seaming. The SE is currently winding bobbins, but usually have it ready for any other project needing a different color thread. The old Designer I is my workhorse I usually use for general piecing. The sergers I use periodically, as I do sewing for other people. It is always nice to be able to work on 2 different projects at a time.