View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 03:16 PM
EagarBeez

I just recieved an order, that was mailed on the 28th of last month. It was sent through fed ex. Got to my state and was turned over to USPS. It got to my town, my post office where it took them a week to get it sorted and then a notice that I had something waiting for me. Some places you order from, do not want a PO BOX but, a street. I do not have mail delivery to my house. I have a PO BOX. Our street is relatively new and they don't even have it on a map. They deliver to the corner, which is a small apt complex and main road, but, I have a PO BOX. I am in a rural area. Packages come to me via UPS or Fed Ex, but, everything else is PO BOX. I have to manage to put my Street address and then a notation of some sort to include my PO BOX as well, or I will not get it. Sometimes if this happens the PO will be kind enough to put it in my box. Other times it is sent back. So each day if I am expecting something, that I ordered and is small I have to check with the PO to make sure that they know I am expecting it