View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Dingle

For the people who have made these and "given them away". Are the people who received them asking you to make them another one so they can give them to someone else as a gift. I made a couple for 2 people I work with because we help each other out alot. One lady takes hers home and her daughter decides she wants 2. A large and small and the Mother wants another one for herself and one more for a friend. I made one for my Mother and she carries it everywhere. People who see it throw hints to her that they would like one also. No one offers to pay for it. I do tell them how much they cost to make, but it's like talking to the wall. The lady with the daughter has the fabric she wants them made out of but no pellon. I can't get the pellon where I live. Nearest Joanns is 65 miles away or I have to buy on-line. I don't mind making them and giving them away to who I want but thats my choice. I think I'm just going to have to tell people I no longer make them. Seems everyone wants something for nothing.

Rant done :lol: