View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 04:33 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
Destash? I've got to do that, my front spare bedroom is where my sister is going to stay for a while, and it's full, full, full of fabric on cardboard and boxes of fabric and bags of fabric and piles of fabric on shelves and in behind cabinet doors with windows.

I've given some to a church that does quilting (given reluctantly, not in real Christian giving mode, but necessary, sigh) and have lots of other stuff to ..sob, get rid of. And sister doesn't quilt or even sew on buttons, grumble and gripe. A couple of nieces are very enthusiastic about getting some...sigh. But still lots of it in my wall to wall floor to ceiling book case, more fabric than books.
Ill come over and help you de-stash.. My fabric isn't high enough for a fabric avalanche yet.. .. still have plenty of room if I squish it down more on all four walls-well.... itsn not touching ceiling yet!! but gettin there! , plus I can still walk in- sorta- in my 5x5 walk-in closet .. Hey I can find room.. :oops: