Old 10-17-2010, 05:18 PM
Prairie Chick

Originally Posted by JCL in FL
We went thru Wy on our way from Yellowstone to Vegas a few weeks back and I was so impressed. I kept saying, "I could live here," It's beautiful! I had no idea it would be so pretty. We did see some wildfire smoke but it was in Utah. That is scary. We have wildfires here in FL also and wind. I guess we all have something negative about our home state. Welcome to the board. I could get more done if I sewed more and looked at other people's stuff less. but oh there are so many pretty things to look at.
Hi Judy!
Thank you for the Welcome and the wonderful comments about Wyoming! :thumbup: Glad you enjoy'd our State and Yellowstone too! Is that the first time you have gone to Yellowstone? :? I hear that it celebrated the largest number of visitors this year - made a NEW Record! :thumbup:

I have been there many times and see new stuff each time. We spend several days at a time when we do go. It was beautiful before the BIG fire, but since then - with all the trees down, you can see more! I like it better! :thumbup:

I'm like you - I spend a lot of time on the computer - more than I should, but I can't get in my quilt room right now - won't be able to till the new year - but WATCH OUT :shock: then! :wink:

Hope you have a GREAT week! ♥