Old 10-20-2010, 11:36 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by amy WI
I have made a few bow tuck totes for family and friends. I saw on here some that were made with denim and flannel shirts. I went to his closet and took some old flannel that he does not wear. I told him I would have to buy some denim some time. Well, today Mom and Dad went grocery shopping. They stopped at their Walmart and Dad bought me 3 yards of light denim. Now, any of you who make that bag will know that it does not take that much fabric to make one bag. I guess I will have to make a few. He really wants me to make them to sell. I wish I could fit more into a 24 hour day. Maybe I should give up sleeping for a while. :)
My dad is the same way.. He and my mom were at a garage sale and he saw a huge box of older Joannes blocks of the month kits probably 20+ or so.. He bought it all for $2.. Hes such haggler!! Anyway, Mom called me to tell me dad got me a surprise... She let the cat out of the bag but he was excited to give it to me the next time i went down to visit.. gotta love family who supports our habits - Whoops I meant Hobby!!

:lol: