Old 10-21-2010, 06:02 PM
trupeach1
Banned

OK now my DD is 25 but in high school many of the kids did it. They don't sleep in the same room it is usually the girls in a bedroom the guys on the fllor in the family room. and a PARENT UP AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!! I myself for my DD 18th b-day had both guys and girls sleep over. The funny thing is the girls left the bedroom a mess and they guys had the family room all neat and tidy before they left. As long as there are adults and you know the adults I see nothing wrong with it. I ask you how many girls get pregnant at 16 or 17 and they NEVER were at a boy girl sleep over. If they want to do something they will and it would not be in a house with parents.

I also agree with madquilter she told you she could have lied. You have to trust that you raised her right and then you
shouldn't have to worry.

I do have a questionn for all of you who think it is wrong or claim you wouldn't allow your daughter to go to a boy girl sleep over. Where you all Saints???????????? Or is it because you weren't and know what could happen that you feel it is wrong? I don't get it, not every parent in the world did the right thing when they were young but they expect their child to do everything as to not look like a bad kid. I think parents should lighten up. My kids were good kids they were taight right from wrong but they also knew me and their dad were not perfect kids either. I was always open and honest with them. It you are going to drink (when they were legal) don't drive. I never told them to not drink. Getting sloshed is one thing. My DD was having a drink with dinner and she was responsible she took a cab. She would have been better off sloshed out of her mind and driving. She would have been fine and not brain injured today. YES SHE TOOK A CAB and almost died.