Old 10-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Ms. Shawn

Originally Posted by craftybear
What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies?
Dear Santa, I have tried very hard to be good and have done a good job. I really nead fabric, rulers all sizes, and decorative pins and buttons. But most of all if anyone on the board could be kind enough if you have the time to send me just one 6in block of your choice, any color and please sign with your screen name and state or country that you live in. This is for a very special quilt my first for my inlaws who are supporting us and my father inlaw just found out that his prostate canser has spread. They have traveled all over the world and these squares from around the world would just make extra special. And of course Santa and Mrs. Santa I would love one from the North Pole. I will post pictures as the quilt is put together and after it is finished.
I wish for everyone the best of Holiday's and that Santa will be very good to all of you wonderful Ladie's and Gentlemen! Thank you Craftybear for this question!!! :XD: :thumbup: :XD: :mrgreen: :-D Love and Hug's to all and to all a good night!!!!! :thumbup: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :-o :mrgreen: :-D :-P ;-) :thumbup: Ms. Shawn