Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies?

Blog Entries
    What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies?

EQ7 would be nice however I will probably break down and buy Design Wizard before then. An Ott light floor lamp would be nice too. What are you asking for Craftybear? I see you have a birthday coming up, 4 days before mine. I guess we should be spreading birthday hints!

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I want a 5x5" and a 12 1/2x12 1/2" templets. A cutting board that is 24"x 24" would be perfect size for me. But I will probably wind up with clothing because of my weight loss. I don't want much just a few things. Craftybear what do you want for Christmas?

bkb
    Dear Santa, Please bring me "Sam Elliot",I know he wants to learn to quilt and I would be very happy to teach him!

MORE FABRIC,I dont have enough. he-he-he

Time!

Blog Entries
    An AccuQuilt GO would be wonderful since I'm one of those that measures three times before cutting.

Leaders for my frame and a gift certificate to a LQS and a date night with my sewing machine!!!

I would love a long-arm, but that's not going to happen. I'll take some time to sew!!!!
    Fabric is always welcome!

Santa, if you are reading this, please, please send a new Babylock serger. I desparately need/want one. A nice new pair of Ginger sissors would be nice too.

Banned
    I would say santa could bring me some customers. as for presents I would love to have more pantographs and border designs.

bkb
    DearSanta, I know Mr. Eliot is not available so I will take a walking foot, 10 degree wedge ruler, a jar of patience and a camera so I can post pics on this board.

np3
    Blog Entries
    Gift certificates so I can go pick out what I want from the SALES!

Some date time, no, loads of date time in my sewing room, along with a 301 in one arm and a featherweight in the other! Afterall, I have been very good this year! Well except for all the spending I have doing on fabric lately!

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Dear Santa,

It wasn't me who spent a fortune on fabric this year,and it wasn't me who didn't get the laundry finished because there were quilts to be made and it wasn't me who neglected the housekeeping due to this awesome Quilting board.. I must have a twin somewhere Santa So could I please have a long Arm??

Blog Entries
    Dear Santa,

I would love some fabric! I am making scrappy quilts right now and is so much fun.

I want to start on a Grandmother Flower garden quilt all to hand piece with 30's fabric.

I have been a good girl this year!

Craftybear

Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas for your quilting supplies?

Not a thing. I have everything I need, haven't even used all the rulers I have.

Dear Santa, I promise I will make you a bunch of cookies if you bring me an AccuQuilt Go, a 60 degree triangle ruler for my OBW, and a gift certificate to a long armer for 10 quilts (lol - I bet you I would finish my tops sooo much faster!!!)

Dear Santa,

I would like one of those handles to go on the rulers (to save my wrist), a cutting table, and larger cutting mat, a new ironing board cover (mine has holes in it) and a pattern for a log cabin quilt and bargello quilt.

Thank you Santa!

HHHHMMMMMMMM, besides some chocolate snowmen????????? I would love a couple of new Accuquilt dies and some new fabric, lol!
    Tonight in Farm and Fleet, they had the Christmas trees up, and I had to walk through, and I told BF, remember.....www.accuquilt.com, lol!!!!!!!

I'd like a sewing table because as sad and embarassing as it is to say sewing on an ironing board is like driving down a really bumpy road once you get her going everythings bouncing lol.

Blog Entries
    Dear Santa, I guess Trace Adkins is as out of the question as Sam Eliot is for bkb?

Well, guess I could do with a subscription to The Quilt Show and a sit down HQ 16.

And just because I love you Santa and you already know my lack of cooking ability, I will buy you some Pepperidge Farm cookies!

Oh Oh let's see,

Santa Dear I'd like to have IT ALL!!!! :)

I am new to quilting so see I do NEED IT ALL!!!!

Santa is bringing me the most wonderful cutting table with a built in light box. I would also like an Accuquilt Go, but that may be pushing it. I wasn't THAT good this year ;)

Hi Santa,

I would love some Gift Certificates to my LQS.....with the cost of fabric going up I would love to have some certificates to be able to "shop" in the future.....I would also love a new digital camera to take pics of my stuff/quilts and of course grand babies.

I've been a good girl...thanks Santa. Oh yes....Don't forget my birthday is in December too.

Love, Lovequilts

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast