Old 10-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Lostn51
Banned

I read through all of the suggestions and comments and I am lucky that my daughter never did anything too stupid. Not to say that she didnt try to pull the wool over my eyes a few times but she was too worried about academics then being popular with the boys. And she had this click of kids in our neighborhood and her school that she always ran around with that were always very well behaved and didnt get in any trouble.

Since she took after my wife she was the prettiest girl in school ( :mrgreen: ) so she always had a date or a boyfriend. But my house is like "Leave it to beaver" so she always had to bring her dates in to meet us and she knew not to be out too late and if she was past her curfew then she had hell to pay.

But I remember her first time being asked to the prom and she was so excited and her mom and her did all the girly things getting ready for it. But the neighbor down the street had the party for the kids when the dance was over, but we parents were there helping with the cooking and orchestrating the operation. It was an all nighter but there was no alcohol or sex going on thats for sure. When it was over the next morning after breakfast those kids slept really well all day!! :lol: But she is a good kid having the time of her life in Collage and is very well rounded.

So if she wants a party or something like that have several families get together and plan something out for them and basically have a shut in with games and music and plenty of food! It is possible for an all nite coed party to exist if you conduct it right.

Billy