Old 10-27-2010, 04:31 PM
candi

Well said, Debbie.

Suzanne, I wish your mother in law a speedy recovery. And thanks for hosting the swaps.

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
SuzanneTX please do not rescend your decision to do another swap. There are so many of us who depend on you. And you do not have to defend yourself on your swap and your rules. And I think PM is much better than on the post. Hope your mom is well and you are rested. Sending you big hugs. Rules are rules, if we don't like them we don't have to join. This swap is for them to be mailed in envelopes. Someone can have a swap if they want to have them stamped and mailed , then they can have their rules and do all the work themselves. SIgh.............Seems to me the one who takes the time out of their life to have a swap for us is the one in charge. It takes a lot of time and effort for one of these and I am sorry you guys have it so hard. And if it is your swap, then the rules are yours and admins. Your swaps are fun and organized. It's the ones who won't follow the rules who ruin it for others. But the other99% will help keep it going.