View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:37 AM
kristen0112

I really liked Gretchen, and I think she's right she "played" a bitch on tv but I don't think that's who she really is. It's all under the control of the producers and directors.
I think she is like a lot of us. Who try and encourage another person even though we make not care for what they are doing. Ask yourself this how many times have you written encouragement and praise for another quilter on this board but their style or fabric selections were not your personal preferences or likes? The difference is that it's a reality show and they ask contestants away from the others what they really thought.
I really thought Mondo was going to win. I thought his clothes were fun. BUT something I would have worn back when I was very young and in the mid 80s. There were pieces I could have worn but the vast majority was too youthful.
I didn't really care for any of Gretchen's clothes. I liked Andy's line but it was rather one note. I think the judges made a good decision. And Yeah another Oregon girl won!