Old 11-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Katia

I won't, I've taken some time to calm down, but still. Grrrrrrrrr. I took my Kenmore in to be fixed about two weeks ago. It was skipping stitches at first, then no stitches at all. I tried all the usual things, to no avail. So I took it in to my local guy. When I picked it up, he had the little proof that it works cloth on it and everything looked fine. I have used it very very little since I got it back. Mostly using my other machine. So anyway, tonight I was setting up my new-to-me Handi Quilter. After a trip to the Home Depot to get stuff my hubby decided we needed to make the frame sturdy and, well, ya know.

I had to lengthen the leaders and make one whole new one. No problem. The first two sewed up fine, then I ran out of bobbin thread. I put in a new bobbin, went to sew, and it is back doing the same thing it did before I took it in. I changed bobbins, rethreaded, no luck.
So now what? take it back in? I know that is what I probably have to do, but I sure hate to do it. Any other ideas?