View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:42 AM
happymrs

I hate getting stung, but you know what, I heard about something to try on a sting, & I have done it twice now, & believe it or not,it really works!

Very simple, just keep a penny or two handy. The copper is the trick, takes the sting out very quickly! When stung, just grab a penny & hold it or tape it right on top of the sting! In no time at all the pain completely stops! I got stung by a wasp once, evidently it was on the inside handle, in the house, of the sliding glass door. I had unlocked it & grabbed it to open it & wam, I got stung! The other time, I was removing the bag off our recyling waste basket we keep out on our deck. All of a sudden two beautiful golden yellow jackets came up from the other side & headed right at me. Well, didn't want them in the house so swatted at them, hoping to shoo them away & one stung me, ouch, hurt really bad! But both times, I used the penny, taping it on, & it honestly worked! No swelling, no pain, & back to normal in a very short time! So remember this, & try it next time, & spread the word, cause it does work!...