View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 09:39 AM
bluteddi

oh careful with that car wax momymom... that woudl sure make it slick!

I have used those hangin the show and it does sprays and cleans on it's on.....the dispenser kept getting knocked off the shower head and finially broke the hanger.. had 2 that way, never tried it again... I prayed the shower down with the stuff after the dispensers broke.. but couldn't see that it helped any....

I have a " scrubby " on a handle I use. Bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond I think... have seen them in catologs too tho.. I love it.. no bending.. the pad looks like the kitchen sponge with the nonscratch stuff on it.. I use either orange oil or " awesome" from the dollar store spray it on and let it set for a few minutes....

Also, we have a squeegie we use after each shower.. takes off the bulk of the water from thw upright walls and really cuts done on how often it needs cleaning ( from soap scum to ring)

When I had the Jucuzzi tub.. our manufacture recommended to put a cup of bleach in the tub of water and run the jets once a month... then turn off the jets and drain the tub.. kept the alge from growing in the jets... we never had a problem with the tub!