Old 11-10-2010, 09:02 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Hello every one..

You all should have verified that I have your name and and the correct amount of sets listed after your board name.. Please contact me as soon as possible if you see any errors as Id like them corrected before the sets are sent in...

By now everyone should have their fabrics ready to get cut, or already cut and ready to be mailed- (I will send a PM with my addy soon.. Hang tight).. As this is my second ever to host a swap I am making a requirement as to aid me in 'trying' not to duplicate your squares... Please staple/tape a piece of your fabric on the outside of the baggie.. Look at pic below. this will help me remember who sent in what.. We have ALOT of sets coming in and I think this will be quite useful for me.. ALSO I am requesting a group of sample pieces of each of the fabric pieces being sent in as well.. see second pic.. the ones I have shown in the pic are aprox 1x3 tiny strips pieces from squaring up my fabric.. Once again hopefully to help me not give you back your squares.. any questions please post or PM me..

sample on ziploc
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122987[/ATTACH]

sample of ALL from swapper
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122988[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-122982.jpe   attachment-122983.jpe