View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Bev

Originally Posted by Candace
Originally Posted by Bev
Originally Posted by All Thumbs
How funny yellowsnow55. Yes, I too am spending way too much time here on the Board when Christmas presents are ready to be quilted and my charity fabrics waiting for cutting are stacked so high. But you may be on to something here. Cotton in Greece and polyester in Germany.
But wait! I forgot! What about Mexico???
LOL. My head is spinning.
OK, here's the latest bulletin from my Joann's! I went over there today to get my scissors sharpened, and while I was cooling my heels waiting, I checked out the threads with my Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass, while no one was looking of course. I found that the Coats & Clarks are all labeled "Made in Mexico!!" That's news to me. And half of the Gutermann's was labeled Germany, while the other half was labeled GREECE!!!
THAT, also, is new. I asked an employee at Joann's what she knew about it and she looked at me as if I was crazy, which I'm beginning to think I am. She said she knew nothing at all about it and what difference did it make anyhow. At which point I slunk out of the store. So, that's it from this part of the country. 8-)