View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:24 AM
quiltmom04

Originally Posted by quiltmaker
Originally Posted by ewhughe1
There are always new people that have never been here before and they get right in the middle. You don't come up on a "home page".
I didn't realize there was a home page regardless of whether you sign in or not....each topic shows what page you're reading on.....so say you start with the original topic (and click on it) that would be the first page to start reading replies and it's shows pages on the top or bottom right hand side which page you are reading on.....then you keep hitting the next page to keep reading about the original topic and all the replies...maybe I'm not explaining this right but it's so easy to follow regardless of signing in or not. I enjoy reading all the replies even tho there are numerous pages on some topics and thus when a question is asked/answered numerous times on the same topic it is simply because someone has not read through all the posts to realize their question has been asked and answered ad nauseum (sp). I am not trying to be critical or rude but frankly just don't understand how in the same topic the same thing has been brought up so many times and wonder why the person doesn't read through the entire thread before posting the same question again and again. I am not trying to offend anyone but just wondering why?
:shock: :shock:
Again, not to be rude, but this thread is "What notions are a waste of money", and someone would read these posts and decide that this thread is just going off on a tangent, and not knowing how long it goes on, want to ask a question that pertains to the thread and they just ask it. Just guessing.