View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:23 PM
G'ma Kay

Originally Posted by irishrose
Originally Posted by marcias
Irish Rose, could not find the floral rails pattern on Benartex site. Help. It sounds neat. Up til now, I would have said the one I like for not cutting up beautiful fabric was snowball blocks alternating with 9 patches
Did you try the link on my second post (click on download). It worked for me. If it doesn't, pmail me your email address and I'll try to forward it to you. I like the pattern because the the big snowballs are alternated with smaller ones that would take a medium large print. I don't like to cut big flowers. If you aren't in a hurry, I can print a copy if my LQS is out of them and I will mail it to you snail mail. Let me know and I'll check Julie Ann's Monday so you can have a pretty copy. I don't think they are open on Sunday.
I just looked up the Benartex website and spent the last two hours admiring and saving free quilt patterns to a file. What a gold mine! Not just large prints, but also oriental, art patterns, and simple stuff for people like me who don't want to be intimidated!