View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by quilterella
I went to the Orthopedic doctor last week to get results from a MRI & xrays. He looks at me and says How flexible are you? Pretty good I answered. Surgery next week or the week after okay he asks? Sure I said...whatelse could I say. He turns to his Nurse & and to me and says...Good, I'll see you tomorrow morning at 7am! So I ended up having shoulder surgery on Tuesday last week, with no time to get prepared. Christmas is 6 weeks away and I'm in a sling for the next 10 days still, can't sew, quilt or bake. I have 2 kingsize quilts waiting to be finished, 1st is the nightmare of my daughter's and the other is a wedding gift for January. Sooooo frustrating! Thanks for listening folks...I just wanted to vent some frustration!!!
Can you quilt, sew, and bake once you get the sling off? If so, then you'd still have a whole month to get the Christmas quilt done. And if you can't get them done on time you can explain you were making something, but that surgery kept you from finishing on time. I'm sure they'll understand.