Old 11-15-2010, 09:39 PM
sharon b
Power Poster

Click on show only from Buddies come out and then go back in - should show you everything that is watched AND I think they only show up there when there is a new comment made .

Here is what is listed in How to use the board area :

My Watched Topics

This page (link at the top of the page) lists the topics which you are "watching" that have new replies in them since the last time you viewed them.

The main difference from the Recent Topics page is that My Watched Topics only lists the topics you are "watching". So any topics in which you participated will not get lost among all other recent discussions happening on the board.

Right-hand side of each topic column has two links.
"=>" will take you to the last post you read in that topic
"->" will take you to the last post in the topic

By using this page, you can always check which of "your topics" have new replies without the need to check your e-mail and look for the notifications.

"your topics" includes all topics you are "watching" -- topics which you started, topics in which you posted replies, and topics for which you clicked the "watch" link (top left).

My Watched Topics list works regardless of your e-mail notification settings. You can disable e-mail notifications and simply use the list to catch up on all topics when you visit the board.