View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 09:35 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I come from a huge family, lots of brothers and sisters, and tons of cousins.. It was great growing up cause we always had someone to play with all the time.. ( and fight with) Well Christmas eve, we do the normal thing, leave milk and cookies for Santa and clean up the living room ( move furniture this way and that way) so Santa has room to leave presents.. lol... I often thought We made poor Santa broke, all the elves having to make all those presents he was going to leave us..- Yes I know spoiled does come to mind.. We go down for the night to wake up Christmas morning just after the sun peeks thru, we were NOT allowed up before the sun dad said.. and he meant it!! We come running out of our bedrooms to find that Santa had dropped off presents at my cousins house only to bring my cousins back to our house..In his sleigh no less!!!! It was pretty cool that We found them sleeping next to the tree.. I believed that story for years!!!!!!! Still makes me smile.. My family was the best present ever!!