Old 11-20-2010, 05:48 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker
I don't know what's wrong with me. For about a month now, I haven't wanted to work on anything. I pick up something and work a minute and put it back down and get something else. Then I put it down. I can't seem to get back in the groove of things. I've had a lot going on in my life that I've had to deal with but around here, that's normal. I just can't seem to get my desire to quilt back. Maybe I'm burned out. Do any of yall ever feel this way???? How can I get that DESIRE back??? Help!!
Yep, I've been there. Right now I have a lot going and have a couple projects I wanted to do for Christmas, but they're on the back burner. I am not even allowing myself to think of sewing, though I would love to. Sometimes when I get like you are right now, I get a quilting magazine or book and just start looking at pictures, or reading about a new technique I might like to try. It usually gets me fired up enough to start on a small project; and soon I am back in the swing. Good luck getting the desire back, but don't worry if it takes a while, it'll come.