Old 11-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Caroltee

Originally Posted by #1piecemaker
I don't know what's wrong with me. For about a month now, I haven't wanted to work on anything. I pick up something and work a minute and put it back down and get something else. Then I put it down. I can't seem to get back in the groove of things. I've had a lot going on in my life that I've had to deal with but around here, that's normal. I just can't seem to get my desire to quilt back. Maybe I'm burned out. Do any of yall ever feel this way???? How can I get that DESIRE back??? Help!!
I think we all get our minds so overloaded with things we want to do that it gets us going in circles and we can’t focus on one thing. I have had to just stop and clear my thoughts and start with one day at a time. You know that old saying the “faster I go the father behind I get” Well that’s what happens when we are on overload. Take it one step at a time and if you don’t feel like doing one thing just do what ever you feel like. There is always another day and if there isn’t OH WELL at least you spent your last day doing what you liked and were happy.

Loved this picture
[ATTACH=CONFIG]130313[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-130308.jpe