View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 08:28 PM
plainjane

This is a top notch company! After finding out from this board that they sharpen scissors, I gathered up three Gingher items, 8" spring-load, "normal scissors" and clippers. I called to see if I needed to label each item separately and confirm the price, $7.50 per item. I mentioned that my spring-action 8" scissors had the spring broken and that I have had them for about 2 years and wanted to know if I needed to send extra $ for repair. AND the gentleman (extreemely NICE) said no because they were STILL under warranty! WOW! and he didn't think that it would be the 6 weeks stated online-can't remember exactly when I sent them-maybe 3 weeks ago. When I checked my mail after a 4-day, great Thanksgiving holiday (with little you know who), there they were! I didn't even have time to miss them! AND - AND - in the package was a NEW pair, in the box, of the spring-action scissors! I can't begin to say enough good things about this company. Good costumer service is the best asset and Gingher has it!!