Thread: Swaps
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:27 AM
fayza

I still have lots to learn about swapping on here. I neglected to read the rules (honestly didn't know there were rules) So I went ahead and came up with the idea of swapping Christmas Cards, and including a 5" White Square Signed with name, city, and state. I just wasn't thinking about those on here that don't celebrate Christmas and how that may have affected them. There's more to a swap than you might think. However, I had several people to PM me wanting to do this exchange. I think I'll go ahead and keep up my end of the bargain by mailing a card, and 5" fabric square eventhough it cannot be an official QB swap. I felt so bad for getting everyone excited and not fulfilling my commitment. It will be totally up to them if they send anything back or not. Since its my fault (not reading the rules) the swap couldn't take place :( PatriceJ was super nice about the whole thing and just explained in further detail about the way swapping works on the QB!!! Speaking of negative feedback, I really hope noone leaves me a negative. I am new to the QB and still learning how things work.

I just joined the row robin and I really hope that swap works out well. I would love to have a quilt that my new QB friends had a hand in making. I just think exchanges/ swaps are sooo neat b/c every person is different and has something special to bring to the table.