Old 12-03-2010, 09:29 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Hello Everyone!!

Hope everybody had a wonderful thanksgiving with family and friends..

I finally got all the sets swapped, think there were 98 sets to be exact, might of been 100 with my addt'l two added in the end.. I was pressed for time as my lil one was sick and tending to her had to come first, so Im sorry to say I was not able to get in your lil 'thank you' note and applique so let me thank you all here..

Thank you for your generous gifts- stationary, note pads, Batik fabric, charms, FQ, blocks, gas money, tape, $ to buy packing tape for next swap and even Boxtops for education for my lil ones school!!!!. It is all greatly appreciated more than I can ever tell you all..

Id like to thank those of you who followed the rules to the T, and those that made this swap easier on me by making their squares larger for 'just in case'..It was less time consuming as I didn't have to go and measure each of the squares to make sure they were the min of 10 inches.. For that I applaud you.. :thumbup:

Again thanks soooo much everybody for joining this lil swap of mine.. This was alot of fun. I enjoyed seeing and petting all the beautiful Batik fabrics everyone had sent in. I hope I have done well by you all and you enjoy what you will be receiving in the next few days. Hope to see you again in my next swap -Jan 2011.. (mhmmmm 1930's maybe? Black/white/brites? )

Please, if you all would be so kind as to post here on the thread when they have been rec'd..Id like to make sure everyone receives their packages.. I mailed more than half of the packages today( Friday), I ran out of envelopes and had to get more.. I will try to get the remainder in the mail tomorrow -god willing, but if I don't they will definitely get in Mondays mail.. Also, I used alot of packing tape as I've seen how the packages came in to me, I wanted to make sure that if they went to He!! and back at least the inside will be intact!!!!

Happy quilting everyone!!!

~ LuvTooQuilt