Old 12-06-2010, 08:52 AM
phillipsfiberart

Dear Christie,
We are sorry you received the wrong book. The one you ordered is called Quilts Without Corners. The one you received is Quilts Without Corners Encore, a very similar title with a higher price. I think you can see how easily this mistake could happen. We will correct it today by sending you the right book and to apologize we will give you the book you received by mistake.
We have two wonderful ladies who job share. They are terrific employees who do their best. Like anyone, they'll occasionally make a mistake, but it's an innocent one. Neither they nor us (my husband and I) worked on Friday, December 3 when your email arrived. Our business is very small. We're just real people not some big fancy operation. If you called our company number, you would have gotten a message saying our business hours are Monday thru Thursday. My husband, Gary, left a message on your phone this morning as soon as he read your message.
By the way you ordered a TEN degree wedge from us. Also the Spicy Spiral Pattern is a copyrighted pattern by Patty Loutrell and should NEVER be a free download by any site.
The free download pattern we offer this month is for a candle mat.
In this high tech world, it's amazing how someone can immediately jump on a message board to tell everyone their complaints.
To anyone else reading this, please know we do care about our customers.
Cheryl Phillips