Old 12-06-2010, 03:17 PM
GailG

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
Originally Posted by Jeanne Fauss
This topic has really hit a nerve in alot of people. Guess we all know how it feels for our hard work(joy) to go unappreciated. But I can see the majority feels to give them anyway this year...and any time you feel like doing something special it will never be for naught.
I agree this topic hit a nerve. I will add Christmas I was taught was about Jesus being born on Chrismas Day.Meant to be a time of Love and Goodwill to all. The merchants have turned it into a cash business. There is nothing greater tho, then a gift that comes from the Heart, and you have personalized them, by making them with your own hands. Yes it is a time of giving, Love Joy and acts of Kindness from the Heart. I hope someday we get back to that FACT, that we are CELEBRATING the Birth of Jesus and not the price of a gift, or a gift of an object that we receive. Go with your Heart, and should you decide to go ahead and give your presents, KNOW you give from your Heart the gifts you put yourself into making for each. I hope Everyone this year gives from their Heart! Not just because they feel they MUST! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!! AND MAY EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED HOLIDAY!!
twisted sheets, you really put the star on top of the tree with this one. Merry Christmas and may the blessing of the Newborn Child shine on everyone.