View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Corry

Diannia...This is just precious what you are doing! You have the idea of what I am saying with my tradition. You take that grief and do something positive with it in honor or memory of that special loved one that has passed away and it brings that person close to you during the holiday istead of feeling like they are lost to you. I don't send out my Christmas Tradition every year and don't know what it is that makes me decide this is the year to do it but I really hope that there is someone out there that has lost that spark of the holiday spirit that can find it once again from reading my letter and by you and others sharing your stories as well. My hubby and I are having a tough time this year so I can't buy any presents for the kids or grands but I feel there are things I can do to give them a great Christmas! Wonderful memories that you can't buy. I bring my grand daughter over during the holiday weekends and we decorate and bake cookies and she really looks forward to this each year. She will remember that much longer than some toy I could have bought her. I plan to teach her to sew and quilt this Christmas break too. Anyway, I hope that I may have given someone the gift of finding their Christmas spirit again with my letter. Merry Christmas to you all.