Old 12-10-2010, 05:55 PM
mary simpson

Hi did you know the Baby GO! arrived in Canada - only one store has it - www.stitchintheditch.com and they had it on facebook to day that they are sending them out.
They also have the Westminster/sizzix Big Shot Pro this is the one that takes the large dies - Accuquilt Studio! size and it also takes the GO! dies! it takes the Sizzix smaller dies as well, so that is pretty great, they have large strip dies etc and I think they are much cheaper than the Studio, I have wanted a few of the Studio but it makes no sense to buy that machine just for one manufacturers dies, and then the Studio are sooooo expensive! So I am thinking of getting this new Big Shot Pro,
from www.stitchintheditch.com next year - they are going to make up samples with the machine etc and I would like to know from them how all the dies are working on the machine. So anyone interested in knowing how well the GO! and Studio dies work on this new machine call this store and they can tell you first hand. they told me they will post on their learning and sharing post on Facebook so if any one wants to join there it will allow you to get information or ask questions. I believe it is under the store name with sharing and learning added.