View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:32 PM
mpspeedy

I am a well endowed lady. I have embroidered the chests of most of my plain shirts and T-shirts. I then use a decorative stitch using varigated thread with the same colors to trim the neckline a little. I get more compliments and all I am doing is covering up food or even makeup stains I just can't seem to avoid. I made curtains for my kitchen using cotton napkins that I embroidered with tea cups and saucers that matched the motifs in my decor. I am just finishing 14 small wallhangings for members of my family that share the same last name and celtic heritage. Each of them has 4 celtic designs and the letters of our common last name embroidered on them. I will try and post a photo. Over the years I have made quilt blocks, for at least three quilts and just recently I embroidered the names to go under 250 house blocks in a quilt for my congregation's 250th anniversary. When my daughter was in high school one of her school clubs, envolved with saving the enviroinment did a fund raiser by selling canvas lunch sacks that I embroidered with various wild animals. etc. etc. I have actually worn out some of my hoops etc.