Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What do you embroider? >

What do you embroider?

What do you embroider?

Old 12-27-2010, 07:43 PM

Love the toilet paper..Great gift for a laugh...
Old 12-27-2010, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by featherweight
Absolutly everything!!! Love doing kitchen towels for friends and family. I make them and give them away!! Quilts clothes. Wallhangings.
This sounds about right. I always do my quilt labels.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Joeysnana
I started this thread and ran into a glitch tonight. I downloaded 30 designs off the Internet, unzipped them with WinZip so they all have the PES file extension, copied them to my thumb drive and inserted it into my PE 770. The machine only recognizes 1/2 of the designs. They are all for a 5 x 7 hoop, so size isn't the problem. Any ideas anyone? Also, it was a package of 30 designs from embroidery.com
I just got a PE770 too. The LQS said don't use anything over a 2 GB. I am using a 1 Gig jump drive because she said it just can't look through that much to find the files. Even a 705 mb or whatever that smaller one is will be better. I only loaded 2 on mine. I started a file folder on my computer where I will store them until I can afford a cataloging program - in the meantime, I will just download the one or two that I want to do immediately so it has no trouble finding it. It's not that it's all it will hold - it just that it's a sewing machine and doesn't have that much of a search capability. Think: keep it close to the door. Limit the number on that jump drive and it will be a breeze.