View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Sweetness

I hate going to the post office. Waited in line today for 45 minutes.

Here's what I ran into today. You can't get delivery confirmation on international mail if you use the priority mail box. They will only do it if you use the more expensive express mail option or the even MORE expensive registered mail option. Within the US you can get it though. *puzzle*

Also...there is some weird mailing restrictions on sending sewn goods to Italy...glad I wasn't mailing there. She just happened to tell me because I was mailing out fabric postcards.

And finally my USPS annoyance for the day. Hand stamping is a courtesy and they only do it when they have someone available to do it? I'm sorry...what? There's four ppl working here...I've done it before I don't understand? I was told this by the supervisor who was taking a very nasty tone with me. All I wanted to do was get my fabric postcards hand stamped because I send them in clear envelopes & don't want them returned or ruined. I brought them back home with me I was so mad! I'll put them in a brown envelope & send that way *grrr* I like the clear envelopes because I think they look pretty.

Somewhere in the world, we lost customer service :(