View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:49 AM
LovinMySoldier

I love my po usually. Very nice friendly people who know me by name. I have been in there about every other day or two the last 2 months. 2 days ago I asked hubby to go for me instead. Big mistake. When they are always really nice and friendly to me they were hugely rude to him. They denied my packages. All flat rate envelopes. 2 of them they said were too full... Ok sure maybe. I get that. They were getting shipped internationally...so fine. But the other big issue was that I used more than one piece of tape on it. So if more than one piece of tape is used then they will not accept the package. And these were staying within the continental US.
I have shipped dozens of the flat rate envelopes. Filled to the brim. I always tape the tops of them up good because I don't want the contents to come out. And when you just use the sticky there are portions on each side that aren't secured down. I also happen to live in the very rainy puget sound area of WA state. I don't want water getting in. My incoming mail is often damp. So I can only imagine the out going is as well. Last time I send hubby to the PO for me.
All in all just frustrating. Not thick enough for you. Too thick for me. Too much tape. rules rules rules