Thread: How Many UFO's?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:01 AM
bluadept

Since joining this board, I have come to realize in a few short months that there are many things to get us hung on a project and go on to the next. In my case I will start on a project then have to go on to another because I am either waiting for the backing to go on sale that I want or the batting. Then in the course of waiting for my sales I end up finding the perfect quilt to make for a gift that has a deadline. If I was able to get everything at one time and not have any additional projects for friends and family, I would be good. So for me with xmas coming this week I have a quilted wallet to finish for my DD,a lap quilt for a friend in Minn. that I need to finish the quilting, a dresden that is pieced that needs to be finished and 5 prs of pj's that are cut out and 2 partially done. I hope I can get at least 2 of this done by saturday. My family will wait till the jammies are done. They are all teens now. So that is only 8 things to finish. I hope to get stuff done on friday and thursday pm. If not oh well.