Thread: BOM 2011
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 01:25 PM
IBQLTN

Originally Posted by BATIKQLTR
Originally Posted by Midwestmary
Congrats MommaK on the weight loss! Great job....I spent the majority of 2010 sitting while recovering from reconstructive foot surgery on both feet - and have gained a lot of weight....the one good thing though, I've found a way to prop the foot up and sew by push button :)

I'm interested in the BOM - not exactly sure how it works but sounds like fun - like the fact I can work at my own pace.

Merry Christmas!
I hear you Midwestmary! I have also had reconstructive surgery on both feet........and I also gained weight. The good side of the surgery..............you can walk around a store without leaning on the cart. And you can park out away from car doors ruining your car door. Congrats on having the surgery.
Hey, ladies! I've lost 96 pounds since June of last year doing the Weight Watchers Plan. It really works! It's all about learning how to eat well, not less.

The only thing though is now I can't sew a strip, eat an M&M, sew a strip, eat 2 M&M's, sew a strip, eat a handful of M&M's. Did anyone else out there learn that quilting is only done properly only when consuming chocolate at the same time?

Merry Christmas, All!
Peggy
(warming up in Florida)