BOM 2011

Old 04-03-2011, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by janmwalker
Where can I find the instructions to get into the BOM's? Love your birdhouses, one of my favorites. I am fairly new to this site and have a lot to learn.
Jan,
We have two BOMs going on this site: one is for houses where a block is selected by the assigned member and posted every first of the month, and a stars BOM where a block again is selected by the assigned member and posted on the 15th of each month. For every block, there is a post for the directions and a post where members post pictures. So far we have 4 houses and 3 stars.

Anyone is welcome to join and play at their own pace. The easiest way to find the BOM threads is to look at the bottom of any page, click BOM , this will take you to a rather busy section with the quilt along going on here, look for the titles you are interested in and enter!

Hope this helps :thumbup: let me know if you nee more help.
Join the fun :P
Old 04-03-2011, 05:42 AM

Ok - how about aplique - wild animals with flowers?

A new adventure for me.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by janmwalker
Where can I find the instructions to get into the BOM's? Love your birdhouses, one of my favorites. I am fairly new to this site and have a lot to learn.
Here is the link you need to be able to find all the houses information: http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=1901

Here is the link you need to be able to find all the stars information: http://www.quiltingboard.com/user_page.jsp?upnum=2000

These posts will be updated every month with the new links as new designs are added You might want to bookmark both links so you can find them throughout the year.

Glad you are joining in the fun.