Old 12-22-2010, 02:38 PM
KathyAire

My friend/neighbor and I had lunch together today since it was her day off. After lunch we answered an ad on Craigslist for FABRIC. Oh Man, I do not understand how anyone would possibly invite another into their home when it was in the shape of that house. The producers from 'The Hoarders' would have a field day there. I'm not kidding. The woman said it was her sister's estate. A better description would be her sister's 'garbage/junk'. You could not walk through the house. You had to walk over, around and dodge things - then she pointed to an area that had boxes piled all over with a tiny space between the piles of boxes. She had no idea what was in the boxes other than fabric. If we were overweight, we would not have fit in the little aisle to the boxes. I didn't even want to be there but didn't know what to say. I just wanted to get out of there. Finally, I told her that there was so much that I was overwhelmed and it would take more time to go through the boxes than we could devote to it. She said after the holidays she would be available and we could come back. She thought we were overwhelmed with goodness instead of disgust. It wasn't just the area of her sister's stuff it was the whole house. I think I will stop looking on Craigslist.