Thread: Men
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Judie

When something like losing your job happens you can count on there being problems! You've lost your job for goodness sake. I'm sure you have been upset since the moment you found out.

He knows you're already upset, why in the world would you want to cook for them?? Especially when you couldn't even go in and join the fun! Who would want to cook for something like that. My guess is you would have been just as upset if he would have asked you to make something!

Step into his shoes, no matter what he did it would be wrong. He probably didn't know what to do.. He just took the way he thought would save you from even more pain. It has nothing at all to do with how well you cook, it has to do with being so upset that you can't see straight!

Try to realize that there is not a good way to handle this sort of a situation. Perhaps he didn't handle it the way you would have liked him to, but give the guy a break. Do you really think he did it to hurt you more? no, I doubt he did.

The truth of the thing is this.. You are horribly upset (and who wouldn't be?).. so anything that seems wrong is going to throw you right over the edge. I bet most of us in a simular situation wouldn't have our heads on straight and would be liable to jump on any little thing that didn't hit us right.

Don't blame him for someone else's decision. He didn't let you go, the company did, or your boss did.. but not your husband. Nothing will be right until you're okay with what's happened.

Just try to realize that being upset at him is not going to help anyone, not even you. Take a hot shower, have a glass of something soothing, and relax.. Better days are coming.