View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 09:12 AM
sherriequilts

Originally Posted by MrsM
Originally Posted by Lneal
Originally Posted by Murphy
I have faith you will find them in time for your gathering. My friend Mary lost her homemade caramels and last night as we were all playing Sequence she dropped a sequence chip on the floor. As she bent down to pick it up she found the can of carmels in a stack of items under her buffet. We all laughed and enjoyed her wonderful carmels. Clear your mind and try to remember where was the last place you were when you ate some (smile). Merry Christmas
You know what is bad? I have NO recollection of where I put them, only that I needed to hide them from my husband and the few handfuls I ate were good. I just called my husband at work to see if possibly he found and ate them.
Nope, he didn't know that I had bought any. I can't believe that I can't remember where I put them!!
I had gained weight and took off my wedding ring because it was getting too tight. I put it in a special place. I lost thirty pounds and was so excited that I could now wear my ring. I couldn't find it anywhere. My husband bought me a new one which I love. But it has been a year and I still can't find it. It scares me so that I have completely blanked on where it is. :oops:
I had surgery one November and took off my rings putting them in a SAFE place. I looked and looke for them in vain. My husband had passed away the previous year so no hope there of replacements. Besides I lost my engagement twice and I had to replace it the second time. He said once is enough! Then one day int May just happened to lift up a piece of paper in a very shallow drawer and there they were! Now I give anything I can't live without to my best friend. She doesn't have the same kind of safe places that I have!