View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:05 PM
deema

Originally Posted by amma
I don't know that this would rate negative feedback, unless you really needed the 6 yds, your project is on hold/going to be late, due to their mistake. You do have the option of refusing delivery and getting a full refund.

If you leave a neutral feedback, they can also leave one on you... it could end up hurting your ratings. I guess I would have to ask myself if this is really worth it? :D:D:D
That's kind of what I was thinking. I mean, I love the fabric (it was just shipped today, so I'm hoping the quality is as good as the looks of it, lol), and it should be more than enough (it's for a OBW, I *need* 3-ish yards. I won't be able to "double up", but I can use the rest of the fabric in other elements of the project). I was thinking to just send an email to the seller to mention my disappointment, and leave feedback based on the product alone (which other people who have used this fabric say it is good quality).

She has already left feedback for me, which is simply "glowing"...I hate to be a cynic, but I wonder if it is *because* of the short cut...know what I mean?