View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 09:37 PM
DJRustic

Leonajo, I have really wanted to get this started here in Mo.I am from OHIO & they are all over there & in W. Va. I have talked to the gals at the LQS & told them we need to get it started . We have Barn Trails to drive on in Ohio. You go to the Tourist Info place & they will give you the places where the barns are with info of the barn & the quilt. Very nice drive for a day.
Where are you here in Mo.? I am near West Plains. We just had a 60 x40 Gabrel roof barn built 2 yrs. ago. It is black with a copper roof. We have been busy building our log home & haven't gotten the quilt up there yet. Can hardly wait to do it. I will use 2 sheets of the 4x8 to make it 8 x 8. I have that big of an area at the peak. Only thing is you won't be able to see it really well from the road. We set about 1/4 mile back.Only good thing is that when I come up over the hill on the drive way (lane) That would be the first thing I woul,d see. This would suit me just fine. Let's see if we can get a Barn Trail going here in this great state that has so many barns.
Donna, The Rustic Quilter