Old 12-25-2010, 11:15 PM
magnolia

I had Christmas today with my boyfriends family and it seems they really went overboard this year. They said it was combo Christmas and Graduation gifts. I got a couple gift cards and some money. Real diamond earrings, GPS for my car (from my bf-he gets tired of me always getting lost), a zip up sweater, a cookie tray and ceramic duck flower vase from his grandma, a small Coach wrist bag, a leather planner and some teaching materials from his sister and bil, that's all I can remember right now. Tomorrow I will have Christmas with my sisters, their families, and my stepdad. We usually just buy for the kids-we can't afford a lot. My stepdad is making us shortbread cookies-our favorite present we wait for every year. Then sometime later this week we will go to see the rest of my family. We usually just exchange Christmas cards and maybe a Christmas picture. My family doesn't have a lot of money so we mostly get together to enjoy the company and have a nice dinner together. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays because I like to see everybody. But, it does get tiring having to run around to 5 or 6 places every year.